August 09 - August 16, 2020
In view of the continuing COVID 19 situation across the country, with curbs on travel & gatherings, the committee has decided to have the MRI Teaching Course Online. The same set of scientific program & speakers will be available, with comfortable weekend dates for the course planned:
The dates are 9th (Sun), 15th & 16th (Sat-Sun) August 2020.
Besides the lectures, paper & poster entries will be accepted at the event, and the top 10 entries in both paper & poster category will be presenting their papers and posters online LIVE to the audience, and TOP 3 in each category will receive prizes.
All accepted entries will be given CERTIFICATE OF POSTER/ PAPER PRESENTATION.
Besides, in addition to access to the conference on the above dates, the delegates will be given the following benefits:
1. Online Viewership of all Lectures of 19th MRI Teaching Course (same set of lectures and speakers) & availability of the lectures for online viewing for 3 months after the course.
2. Subscription to Radbuzz Magazine for the year 2020-2021
3. 25% discount on the registration fee of Sonobuzz 2021
4 25% discount on the registration fee of CTBuzz 2021 (June 26-27, 2021).
5. 25% discount on the registration fee of the 20th MRI Teaching Course, 2021
Further course details, program sheets, and info on paper & poster presentations will be sent shortly on the group.
For any further general course information, please message Ms. Deepali on +91 98205 63114 or Ms. Priyanka on +919324621082
For info on paper & poster presentation, and to mail the presentation, please email Dr Mitusha Verma on email@example.com or whats app on +91 75067 31013.
Dr Deepak Patkar
For those who wish to cancel their registration the refund policy is
1) 25% cancellation fee up to July 15 - 25% off for next MRI course
2) 50% cancellation fee up to July 31
3) No refund thereafter.
For cancellation please call or message Ms Deepali on +91 98205 63114